Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finally

It's getting warm and I'm starting to feel like posting these things are somewhat important again. Anyway, I've been filming a lot lately and have surprisingly gotten a decent amount of footage. Nathan and I have been traveling back and fourth between Wheelbillies and Pawnshop to escape from the cold and keep the winter skating vibe up. While documenting these trips I've been learning a ton of new features on my DSLR camera and have been enjoying using it. So this summer I think i'm going to try to take on the task of filming some people their own video parts and maybe throw it all together. Here is somewhat of an introductory video on some of the parts you may see.

Video Intro from Tyler Woodward on Vimeo.




There's still more footage but I wanted to keep it a little organized. Check back soon for an update. In the meantime check out Blair and see what the Huntington crew is up to.

Also check out where I got my headline foto.

No comments: